Here in the mid-Atlantic region, Covid-19 restrictions are lifting soon and many businesses are tasked with creating a plan to re-open. Whether you are currently checking CDC guidelines, reviewing state and local government mandates, or simply trying to piece it all together in a plan to keep your employees and customers safe, we understand that there are a lot of moving parts to putting together your company specific plan to return to work safely.
Here at Ampa Events, we’ve also been hard at work doing exactly what you have been doing in happy anticipation of getting back to work safely! As a result, we’ve put together some tips to share with you to consider as you prepare for your own business re-opening in the coming weeks and months.
1. Do Something!Are you overwhelmed with all the information that you’ve been gathering? Worried you may be missing something in your plan? The reality is you probably are. Uncertainty can be paralyzing. Do your best to plan and anticipate. Then get started. Some action with as much advanced planning as possible is better than no action and putting off critical re-opening decision
2. Take a Measured Approach: Build Flexibility into Your Re-Opening PlanAs a first step, Ampa’s designers are recommending solutions such as light weight portable countertop sneeze guards and portable walls. Portable products provide flexibility and will allow for quick adjustments while ordering more permanent solutions. Sometimes the initial plan may not be perfect. Customer traffic patterns or employee work flow in the new normal may not be exactly as you anticipated. Flexible solutions are the best first step. Laser cut plexiglass and acrylic sneeze guards and windows with slotted feet are easy to work with. Buy a few of these and then watch the new traffic patterns and how employees, guests, and customers move through your space. Observe and determine better, more permanent solutions. These portable solutions can then be moved to other areas such as employee break rooms or conference rooms. Incrementally add to your Covid-19 solutions, sneeze guards, portable walls, glass countertop solutions and extensions to the tops of cubicles. With more information about work flow and customer traffic patterns, you will feel less “uncertain” and more comfortable with larger investments and more permanent solutions.
3. Get Help and Consult with a Creative CompanyCreative companies like Ampa Events are great choices to help you prepare and execute your re-opening plan. Why? For 25 years, Ampa has worked with variety of clients providing creative solutions to meet their specific needs. Ampa’s Theater style scene shop offers customer design and fabrication solutions including working with various materials perfect for Covid19 solutions: acrylic, plexiglass, aluminum, and wood. We can custom match paint colors and stain woods to seamlessly integrate with current office interiors, select laminates and dimensional plastics made in the USA, or recommend lightweight aluminum frame products for easy mobility. Our carpenters and designers are successful in design solutions that are lightweight, durable, and easy to use in the event and conference industry. No one wants to see a bunch of unsightly plastic thrown up everywhere. Ampa Events provides creative custom solutions for both portable use and permanent installations.
Custom Specialty Solutions:
- Laser cut panels with logos and patterns for branding that coordinate with interior environment.
- Hand Sanitizer Cabinet Stations with storage and Squirt Bottle mount. Made to order and match current interior environment
COVID Solutions We Currently Are OfferingThere are many factors to consider. Custom designs from a creative company will result in creative solutions that keep your solutions flexible and will compliment your current office motif. Visit our website at ampaevents.com/covid-fabrication to learn more about our custom fabrication services.
Get in touch with us to discuss your needs:Email: email@example.com Phone Number: 804-358-5451
- Sneeze Guards, Sheilds and Barriers
- Hanging Sneeze Guard Panels
- Walls and Panels
- Counter Top Loose & Mounted Solutions
- Table Dividers
- Portable Walls, Partitions & Floor Structures
- Permanent Glass Counter Top Partitions
- Door Pull & Foot Pulls
- Brandable with Printed or Cut Logos
- Decorative Cuts and Curves
- Scenic Artistry
- Mounting hardware
- Various mounting options
- Waiting Room Dividers
Glass Sneeze Guards
Ampa Events proudly serves the following areas, including but not limited to: Virginia: Richmond, Charlottesville, Williamsburg, Newport News, Virginia Beach, Norfolk, Arlington, Alexandria, Fairfax, Fairfax County, Loudoun County, Reston, Chantilly, Rosslyn, Falls Church, Vienna, Manassas, Prince William County, Dumfries, Middleburg; Washington D.C.; Maryland: Baltimore, Annapolis, Silver Springs, Bethesda, Rockville, Chevy Chase, Kensington, Gaithersburg, Fredrick; Philadelphia, Cherry Hill, SONJ, NJ; North Carolina: Durham, Chapel Hill, Raleigh, Outer Banks